Tanzania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals was formed with the following objectives:-
- Prevent and abolish all forms of cruelty to Animals
- Encourage and nurture love for Animals
- Encourage and sustain good animals welfare practices for both domestic and wild Animals.
- Encourage protection of the environment for the benefit of all creatures.
- Take all necessary actions including legal mitigation to fight for Animal rights, stop cruelty to Animals and STOP environmental destruction.
- Cooperate with the Government and other Institutions both within and outside our country to exchange ideas and information, to carry out research and generally to do all activities that will fulfill our objectives.